It’s important to show kids they’re special on their special day.
We know you love them more than anything — but that love can be hard to express with words. To help you out, we’ve put together 10 cute, cheeky and thoughtful Happy Birthday messages.
There’s no question that throwing an awesome private birthday party is the best way to make your child feel special. But you can make their special day a little more special with a funny and thoughtful Happy Birthday Message. It’s the cherry-on-top.
Why not be different and express your sentiment with a few heartfelt thoughts that we have for you? Here they are…
1. It’s hard to believe that you’re a whole year cooler than you were last year!
2. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!
3. What goes up but never comes down? Your age. Wishing you a birthday filled with hugs and kisses.
4. Today is the day when you can forget your homework and indulge in cake, gifts, songs, balloons, cake, games and a lot more. Let’s celebrate your special day!
5. There is something you’ll never stop doing in all your life; growing up. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
6. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” — Dr Seuss
7. Today you have the right to eat more cake, demand more allowance and become more annoying!
8. Today is our favourite day of the year because it is the day when you came into this world. We wish you all the best on this day!
9. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
10. I wish you lots of candy and treats this amazing day because you deserve it on your birthday!
Now you’ve got your birthday message sorted, you can plan the ultimate birthday party for your kids. Why not throw a Private party at Chipmunks? You can find your nearest Chipmunks here!
So give us a call and let’s make your kids special day extra special.
You bring the kids, we’ll bring the party!
Or if you’re after more ideas to write on your birthday card, check out these happy birthday messages (by www.yellowoctopus.com.au)